Friday 29 May 2015

Raghav Unnithan - Gadget Sneek Peek from an IT Geek

 Hello folks, I am Raghav the Tech Geek. I enjoy using my logic and that is why I chose to be a developer. Programming and coding involves a lot of intelligence and brainwork. I am basically a Java programmer but enjoy learning new languages. Steve Jobs is my role model. I respect him for his achievements and contribution in making Apple the brand it is. Gadgets are one of my greatest weaknesses. I cannot resist the urge to learn about new gadgets. I enjoy following tech blogs that have interesting articles on comparison of gadgets and latest softeware updates.

I am a fitness enthusiast and enjoy spending hours researching on the healthy diet alternatives for men of my age.  Very often men fail to lose weight while dieting because they do not choose the right food options. I believe that a proper diet can keep you happy, healthy and energetic. Salads with a collection of fresh vegetables, fresh fruit juices and herbal tea can together make a perfect diet for me. The Indians need to incorporate healhy food alternatives in their diet wen they explore the international cuisine. We need to get rid of burgers and fries and instead adopt salads and fresh fruit juices that are healthy food options.

Reading relaxes your mind and helps you learn about new places while staying right where you are. I enjoy books like Becoming Steve Jobs, Theory of Everything, Fifty Shades of Grey, A Thousand Splendid Suns and Rich Dad Poor Dad. I enjoy books about inspirational people. People like Stephen Hawkings and Steve Jobs inspire and give mankind a new direction. I have read The Theory of Everything and I feel the movie has not done justice to the book. I am also a great fan of Paulo Coelho books. I have read The Alchemist three times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Raghav On Cloud